Default [Q] Does the note 10.1 (2014) use PWM at all level of brightness?

Hi, my english won't be very good because it's not my native langage.
I'm very sensitive to the flicker caused by PWM (Pulse Width modulation) wich is a technique used in the backlighting of a lot of LCD display to dim the brightness of the screen. I'm a "migraineur with aura" wich is a neurological disease, so like epileptic people my eyes and my brain are very sensitive to all sort of visual stress even the most subliminal one like PWM used at a high frequency. And I wanted to know if the note 10.1 (2014) use PWM to dim the screen at all level of brightness? I m' sure that it use it a least until 50 %, and that it is not PWMed at 100% brightness. Cause at 50% i'm sick litteraly within second, and at 100% i'm ok. But I have not tested all the level between 50 to 100 cause if it's flicker I can have quite a serious seazure, which would leave me ill for days, so it's quite hasardeous for my health. So what i'm doing is that i leave the system brightness to 100% wich of course is too bright, but I dim it with a soft (screen adjuster) that can dim the display without touching the backlight. But it's not a perfect solution cause the display is still using a lot of energy that way and there's a lot amount of blue wavelenght coming from it and i'm sensitive to blue wavelenght too. Basically as you can see, LED backligh is not a very good technology for epileptic people, eye-sensitive or migraineur. (I personally think it's not a healthy tec for anybody)

So, I just wanted to know if someone know if there's an "official" level where the note doesn't use PWM anymore to control the brightness of the screen, I mean below 100? Thanks in advance, and i'm sorry if my post can sound a bit confuse, it's not easy to try to ask and explain something in a langage that's note your native langage. Thanks in advance.