5,596,354 Members 39,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i9500 no signal i need help

Tip us?

rbarr10s
Old
(Last edited by rbarr10s; 4th February 2014 at 05:54 PM.) Reason: addin more info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] i9500 no signal i need help

This is my first post and my english it's no so good, but i have a problem with my i9500.

All beggin when i update to android 4.3, the phone show me a circle and a dash and no signal, the other things like the wifi and gps are fine, what can i do??

I live in Guatemala and i try to flash other roms and modems, actually the info in my phone is this

Android Version: 4.3
Baseband: I9500VSUBMG1
FIRMWARE: I9500XXUEMJ5 ( Russian)
Carrier: Tigo (Guatemala)

i need your help please

Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 4th February 2014 at 07:05 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1451

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarr10s View Post
This is my first post and my english it's no so good, but i have a problem with my i9500.

All beggin when i update to android 4.3, the phone show me a circle and a dash and no signal, the other things like the wifi and gps are fine, what can i do??

I live in Guatemala and i try to flash other roms and modems, actually the info in my phone is this

Android Version: 4.3
Baseband: I9500VSUBMG1
FIRMWARE: I9500XXUEMJ5 ( Russian)
Carrier: Tigo (Guatemala)

i need your help please
Try to flash this Modem mate

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]