Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 41,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Where to buy the Note 3 for tmobile online?

Tip us?

gerbetta33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 249

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Where to buy the Note 3 for tmobile online?

hey all. nexus 4 user here.

dropped my baby on concrete and shattered it, and then dropped it in water (both on accident, of course!) and now i need to get a new phone. I've had my eye set on the note 3 for some time now. I bought a note 2 last year off ebay, but the seller reported it stolen so he could get a free replacement, and i got screwed, so im not going to trust ebay with high value purchases. I cannot seem to find the tmobile model on amazon, or at least, i can't find one from what looks like a trusted seller. It looks like i need to get the n900t model for tmobile. is the regular n900 model compatible with tmobile 4g? any links would be appreciated, the cheaper the better, obviously!

thanks!
Chronology of devices
Motorola RAZR>LG Rumor 2>Blackberry 8100>Samsung Intercept>LG Optimus V>Samsung Fascinate>LG Optimus V>HTC Evo 4g>HTC Inspire 4g>iPhone 4>T-Mobile HD2>Sony Xperia Play>Samsung Captivate>HTC Vivid>HTC HD7>iPhone 3gs>iPhone 4>Galaxy Nexus>Galaxy Note>Dell Venue>MyTouch 4g>Galaxy SII i777>Galaxy S II T989>Galaxy Note II T889

Sense UI Theme

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 4th February 2014 at 10:24 PM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13657
swappa.com, there is no other answer here...
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe