Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] ClockWorkMod for motorola rzar xt910

OP WallaceV

4th February 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Hello people from XDA, i'm trying to install a ROM of CyanogenMod on my motorola rzar xt910, but the stock recovery doesn't have "install rom from sd car" option, i have already rooted my device and i have the ROM, but i can't install it. I heard I need a cwm that has this option in order to install the ROM.

Any idea of how to solve this issue??
4th February 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceV

Hello people from XDA, i'm trying to install a ROM of CyanogenMod on my motorola rzar xt910, but the stock recovery doesn't have "install rom from sd car" option, i have already rooted my device and i have the ROM, but i can't install it. I heard I need a cwm that has this option in order to install the ROM.

Any idea of how to solve this issue??

the xt910 has a locked bootloader so its a little harder to get a rom on there you have to install safestrap which is pretty much a recovery but you dont flash over your current rom it makes a slot (from your Phones Storage) to be able to pretty much put two partitions on your device (if you dont know its pretty much two roms and your able to boot into whichever one you want.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Trozzul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Thumbs up any tutorial?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

the xt910 has a locked bootloader so its a little harder to get a rom on there you have to install safestrap which is pretty much a recovery but you dont flash over your current rom it makes a slot (from your Phones Storage) to be able to pretty much put two partitions on your device (if you dont know its pretty much two roms and your able to boot into whichever one you want.)

i get it now, any tutorial to make it safe??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread