FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Q] my galaxy s is stuck on this screen it sais "downloading do not turn off target"

86 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By ody12, Member on 4th February 2014, 10:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
my galaxy s is stuck on this screen it sais "downloading do not turn off target"
Does anybod know what I should do?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

4th February 2014, 11:00 AM |#2  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,287

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ody12

my galaxy s is stuck on this screen it sais "downloading do not turn off target"
Does anybod know what I should do?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

iF you had pressed the three button combo, you will ge that screen, meant for flashing ROM's look at [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

To get out of it you just remove battery and reinsert and power on, if you had not done any flashing.

4th February 2014, 10:42 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

iF you had pressed the three button combo, you will ge that screen, meant for flashing ROM's look at [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

To get out of it you just remove battery and reinsert and power on, if you had not done any flashing.

I took out the battery and put it back in I still have the same screen
4th February 2014, 11:11 PM |#4  
Flag Philippines

More
Quote:

I took out the battery and put it back in I still have the same screen

remove battery and check your USB port follow [Tutorial] How to resolve micro USB connection problems [unknown USB device][code 43] do some cleaning . try to boot into recovery mode after inserting battery

4th February 2014, 11:39 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

remove battery and check your USB port follow [Tutorial] How to resolve micro USB connection problems [unknown USB device][code 43] do some cleaning . try to boot into recovery mode after inserting battery

How do I boot into recovery mode?
4th February 2014, 11:40 PM |#6  
Flag Philippines

More
Quote:

How do I boot into recovery mode?

look in the first tutorial

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread