FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] my galaxy s is stuck on this screen it sais "downloading do not turn off target"

4th February 2014, 10:12 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
my galaxy s is stuck on this screen it sais "downloading do not turn off target"
Does anybod know what I should do?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
 
 
4th February 2014, 11:00 AM |#2  
xsenman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ody12

my galaxy s is stuck on this screen it sais "downloading do not turn off target"
Does anybod know what I should do?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

iF you had pressed the three button combo, you will ge that screen, meant for flashing ROM's look at [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

To get out of it you just remove battery and reinsert and power on, if you had not done any flashing.

4th February 2014, 10:42 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

iF you had pressed the three button combo, you will ge that screen, meant for flashing ROM's look at [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

To get out of it you just remove battery and reinsert and power on, if you had not done any flashing.

I took out the battery and put it back in I still have the same screen
4th February 2014, 11:11 PM |#4  
xsenman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ody12

I took out the battery and put it back in I still have the same screen

remove battery and check your USB port follow [Tutorial] How to resolve micro USB connection problems [unknown USB device][code 43] do some cleaning . try to boot into recovery mode after inserting battery

4th February 2014, 11:39 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

remove battery and check your USB port follow [Tutorial] How to resolve micro USB connection problems [unknown USB device][code 43] do some cleaning . try to boot into recovery mode after inserting battery

How do I boot into recovery mode?
4th February 2014, 11:40 PM |#6  
xsenman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ody12

How do I boot into recovery mode?

look in the first tutorial

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes