Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Official Firmware N5110 (Brazil)

OP Rangell11

3rd February 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Anyone have the official Galaxy Note firmware (N5110) Brazilian version??

I found this http://rapidgator.net/file/cb3f871d0...7cae14f7f92c74

but download is very slow and falling all the time. Please.
3rd February 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #2  
Tetraguy's Avatar
Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 20
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Donate to Me
More
Smile Stock rom for Note 8.0(4.2.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangell11

Anyone have the official Galaxy Note firmware (N5110) Brazilian version??

I found this http://rapidgator.net/file/cb3f871d0...7cae14f7f92c74

but download is very slow and falling all the time. Please.

well this is the U.S version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Q...it?usp=sharing

THE DOWNLOAD WILL BE FAST
Last edited by Tetraguy; 3rd February 2014 at 04:15 PM.
4th February 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetraguy

well this is the U.S version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Q...it?usp=sharing

THE DOWNLOAD WILL BE FAST

Thanks, man. But i need the Brazilian version, because i am selling my note and would like to pass on as it came from the factory. After many attempts and time I managed to download. When I have time, I will upload and post here.
5th February 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #4  
Tetraguy's Avatar
Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 20
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangell11

Thanks, man. But i need the Brazilian version, because i am selling my note and would like to pass on as it came from the factory. After many attempts and time I managed to download. When I have time, I will upload and post here.

Well, this is the very first firmware for the Brazilian version:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Q...it?usp=sharing

actually this is 4.1.2 jellybean ( if you're selling your note I recommend you to install this firmware, because this same firmware that are installed on all the note 8's that are in the stores) I mean the factory firmware...
Last edited by Tetraguy; 5th February 2014 at 01:51 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes