Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

[Q] CyanogenMod 11 Camera

5th February 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 445

577 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyke83

Unfortunately, the log doesn't show the status of the libcamera parameters (including saturation). I also can't seem to get Cameringo working on my device to test myself. Do you know of any other app that allows changing the saturation level?

I have tried quite a few camera apps....camera zoom fx and cameringo has that option in our device....one more thing you said about postprocessing effect but even before taking a pic(call it preview or something like that) ,the colors are good after 100% saturation...it is dull in stock app...

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyke83

Unfortunately, the log doesn't show the status of the libcamera parameters (including saturation). I also can't seem to get Cameringo working on my device to test myself. Do you know of any other app that allows changing the saturation level?

Any other command to get parameters of camera???

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh

I have tried quite a few camera apps....camera zoom fx and cameringo has that option in our device....one more thing you said about postprocessing effect but even before taking a pic(call it preview or something like that) ,the colors are good after 100% saturation...it is dull in stock app...

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Any other command to get parameters of camera???

I have seen your post in discussion thread... I couldn't give you log immediately... Because of diiferent timezones...it is 9:30am here

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread