Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more

Battery isn't where it should be!

5th February 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Loganville, PA
Thanks Meter: 44

267 posts
More
I just got my note3 on Friday and right out of the box the battery seemed way better than my s3. But after 2 days of using it stock and battery life seemed a little low at 3 1/2 hours screen time, I decided to root it and debloat all at&t and Samsung junk and battery doesn't seem to be much better even with greenify and power save on. Does anyone have suggestions to make the battery life closer to 6 hours screen time like I've been reading everywhere.?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th February 2014, 03:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 32

408 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebmx05

I just got my note3 on Friday and right out of the box the battery seemed way better than my s3. But after 2 days of using it stock and battery life seemed a little low at 3 1/2 hours screen time, I decided to root it and debloat all at&t and Samsung junk and battery doesn't seem to be much better even with greenify and power save on. Does anyone have suggestions to make the battery life closer to 6 hours screen time like I've been reading everywhere.?

My battery got to about 6 hours screen on time after I installed dynamic rom. The best I had was just over 6 hours screen on with a total up time of 1 and a half days.

Edit: currently I'm at 22% after 15.5 hours with 5 hours and 45 minutes screen on time.
Last edited by xavier6303; 5th February 2014 at 03:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xavier6303 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Loganville, PA

267 posts
More
I don't want to get to far away from stock. I just want to have "normal" battery life. I checked a few reviews out and almost all of them said they had over 6 hours screen time.

5th February 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Loganville, PA

267 posts
More
Delete

5th February 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #5  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 32

408 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebmx05

I don't want to get to far away from stock. I just want to have "normal" battery life. I checked a few reviews out and almost all of them said they had over 6 hours screen time.

I would say it may be doable stock but it seems pretty optimistic to me. I guess you could turn brightness all the way down and turn on battery saver and other things but that makes the phone a bit harder to use and less enjoyable imo
5th February 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Loganville, PA

267 posts
More
Yea that's true I'll just wait for my zerolemon to get here

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread