Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,042 Members 47,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]InsertCoin Sense 5.5 Android 4.4.2 Sprint

Tip us?

Danger Dan
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisypi View Post
I think I may know why proximity doesn't work. They should try deleting the sensor.m7wls.so and sensor.m7.so from the lib/hw folder and leave only the sensors.default.so

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
For some reason I dint have the default sensor one. Anyway you could help me out?

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aleaek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem flashing rom

Hi guys, i really need your help here. Last night i decided to upgrade from android 4.3 ( was running ARHD ) to android 4.4.2.

I started with wwwjoshdews guide and i relocked my bootloader and run the ruu wich turned me back to 3.04.651.2. Then i installed the firtst OTA and upgraded to 3.05 and finaly i installed the kitkat OTA and upgraded to android 4.4.2. So far so good

Later i unlocked the phone again and installed twrp recovery and flashed insert coin. Everything flashed normaly and after instalation was complete i rebooted. The problem is that the rom will load until the green HTC logo with the white background and then it stays there and a message pops up saying dialer isn't respndong. I tried reflashing the rom many times i also tried to run the RUU again to go back to stock and i tried this guide too http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2634256 but none of it worked.

Can someone please help me with this. I'm S-OFF and i also installed philZ recovery and flashed the rom but still nothing changed.

tdhite
Old
Thanks Meter 1990

DONATE TO ME
Make sure you are using latest svn update.

kianjhay03
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleaek View Post
Hi guys, i really need your help here. Last night i decided to upgrade from android 4.3 ( was running ARHD ) to android 4.4.2.

I started with wwwjoshdews guide and i relocked my bootloader and run the ruu wich turned me back to 3.04.651.2. Then i installed the firtst OTA and upgraded to 3.05 and finaly i installed the kitkat OTA and upgraded to android 4.4.2. So far so good

Later i unlocked the phone again and installed twrp recovery and flashed insert coin. Everything flashed normaly and after instalation was complete i rebooted. The problem is that the rom will load until the green HTC logo with the white background and then it stays there and a message pops up saying dialer isn't respndong. I tried reflashing the rom many times i also tried to run the RUU again to go back to stock and i tried this guide too http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2634256 but none of it worked.

Can someone please help me with this. I'm S-OFF and i also installed philZ recovery and flashed the rom but still nothing changed.
Maybe u have a bad download. Try redownloasing the rom and wipe cache and dalvik after installation.

Device: Sony Xperia Z2 (D602)
ROM: RomAur 3.7
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: Latest TWRP

aleaek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kianjhay03 View Post
Maybe u have a bad download. Try redownloasing the rom and wipe cache and dalvik after installation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhite View Post
Make sure you are using latest svn update.

i downloaded the rom twice from insertcoin website and today i set up the SVN process and flashed the latest SVN. The outcome is still the same.

nextavenger
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:

Forget PhilZ recovery. Just stick with TWRP 2.6.3.0 since that works fine. Pls cross check the md5 of the rom also what firmware and hboot are you running?

I have a feeling the rom didn't download properly even after the second time.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

aleaek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextavenger View Post
Forget PhilZ recovery. Just stick with TWRP 2.6.3.0 since that works fine. Pls cross check the md5 of the rom also what firmware and hboot are you running?

I have a feeling the rom didn't download properly even after the second time.

md5 checked out ok! I use firmware 4.06.651.4 and hboot 1.56.0000. I forgot to tell you that when i start the phone i get to the lockscreen but when i try to unlock it to get into sense the htc image comes up.

nextavenger
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
md5 checked out ok! I use firmware 4.06.651.4 and hboot 1.56.0000. I forgot to tell you that when i start the phone i get to the lockscreen but when i try to unlock it to get into sense the htc image comes up.
Hmm

Dumb question but your phone is Sprint variant and your selecting the variant at the beginning of the rom?

And it's a complete clean wipe install? Sorry man but I'm running out of ideas lol

aleaek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextavenger View Post
Hmm

Dumb question but your phone is Sprint variant and your selecting the variant at the beginning of the rom?

And it's a complete clean wipe install? Sorry man but I'm running out of ideas lol

yes my phone is the sprint variant and i select sprint inside the aroma installer. I did a clean wipe install from the begining. Shouldn't i be able to downgrade to jb either with the ruu or manualy following the guide i posted above? Both ways end up in an error and i'm stuck. Is there anyway i can flash stock kk rom from recovery?

nextavenger
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
yes my phone is the sprint variant and i select sprint inside the aroma installer. I did a clean wipe install from the begining. Shouldn't i be able to downgrade to jb either with the ruu or manualy following the guide i posted above? Both ways end up in an error and i'm stuck. Is there anyway i can flash stock kk rom from recovery?
You should be able to downgrade since you are s-off. Flash the stock from the recovery or try another rom.

I hope your recovery flashed properly too. Wait for more guys to reply to your issue too man. There are many knowledgable people here. I'm a newbie here just trying to help