5,604,911 Members 34,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stable Kit Kat ROM (as of 2/4/14)

Tip us?

compulsiveguile
Old
(Last edited by compulsiveguile; 4th February 2014 at 09:03 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Stable Kit Kat ROM (as of 2/4/14)

I was running CM 10.2 for awhile then switched to an early CM 11 version and had lots of issues (couldn't get GPS lock, data stopped working, in call volume was broken, SODs, MMS issues). I ended up switching to Malladus 1.2 (currently running 1.2.2) and have had hardly any issues. That being said, I'd really like (a piece of that) Kit Kat (bar).

Does anyone have recommended Kit Kat ROMs for the LG G2 (Verizon)? GPS stability, working in call volume, working MMS, and very very few SODs are what I'm shooting for... maybe too tall of a wish list? Would love to stay close to "vanilla Android" / AOSP.

Any suggestions would be great! Also... is there a good place to go for this sort of information? I get lost flipping through the threads of the other ROMs.

kirkcr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i dont think cm is the best rom,even though it is so fast ,simple ,but too few features.
The Following User Says Thank You to kirkcr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RubbleTea
Old
Thanks Meter 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsiveguile View Post
I was running CM 10.2 for awhile then switched to an early CM 11 version and had lots of issues (couldn't get GPS lock, data stopped working, in call volume was broken, SODs, MMS issues). I ended up switching to Malladus 1.2 (currently running 1.2.2) and have had hardly any issues. That being said, I'd really like (a piece of that) Kit Kat (bar).

Does anyone have recommended Kit Kat ROMs for the LG G2 (Verizon)? GPS stability, working in call volume, working MMS, and very very few SODs are what I'm shooting for... maybe too tall of a wish list? Would love to stay close to "vanilla Android" / AOSP.

Any suggestions would be great! Also... is there a good place to go for this sort of information? I get lost flipping through the threads of the other ROMs.
Hey man for a pretty vanilla rom check put Paranoid Android in the original development section

markrulesallnow
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsiveguile View Post

Gr33nD3vil's CM 11 Unofficial mod is the best so far for Verizon.
Tags
kit kat, lg g2, verizon