Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,315 Members 42,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MY rooted Desire Z won't boot anymore

Tip us?

mazdarati2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default MY rooted Desire Z won't boot anymore

So last night I played too much Flappy Bird and became so annoyed with it that i took my knife( just to have a hard weapon, not the sharp edge) and started hitting my phone.

And now it does nothing, but weirdly, my charger always makes a sound when my phone is not plugged in and that sound stops when it's plugged in. And the sound stops when I plug my phone in but I don't know if it's charging or not because i've disabled the LED to turn on when charging.

The battery has some dents in it and the place where the battery is supposed to be has some big scratches and I think you can see the motherboard but that wouldn't be likely would it?

Please help me to save my precious

Thanks,

Phone: HTC Desire Z Smashed after playing Flappy Bird

"...also if you Jailbreak an iPhone, then you're basically wishing for an Android device secretly."

Killer1desireZ
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Since you 'hit it with a knive' i'm guessing a hardware mallfunction. The solution is very simple. Buy a new phone and don't hit it with a knive.

Sent from my Desire Z using xda app-developers app

fireball0093
Old
Thanks Meter 51
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or legitimate.. I'd recommend firstly buy a replacement phone, and secondly, spare yourself the frustration and don't play Flappy Bird again. o.o
Check out my HTC Desire Z/T-Mobile G2 YouTube thread Here!
Current Phone: Google Nexus 4. Android L or OmniRom.
Current ROM on HTC Desire Z: Either G2 Bliss v1.0.1, or Sensei v1.3.x