FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

considering Note 3 how is battey

Thanks Meter: 48
 
By pvaldeben, Senior Member on 3rd February 2014, 09:30 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th February 2014, 02:38 AM |#31  
XxLostSoulxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ft. Worth
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barondebxl

What about the graph? And read the comment you quoted from me. U can achieve 10 hrs of screen time if that's what you're aiming at but this isn't the average screen on time the note 3 gives you.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

the graph just makes it bigger they show the graph on the first screenie I attached. that was normal usage on his phone. to me whats normal and extreme may differ from others.
 
 
5th February 2014, 03:10 AM |#32  
parusia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 316
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barondebxl

What about the graph? And read the comment you quoted from me. U can achieve 10 hrs of screen time if that's what you're aiming at but this isn't the average screen on time the note 3 gives you.



Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Do you own a note 3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th February 2014, 03:11 AM |#33  
barondebxl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Silver Spring, MD
Thanks Meter: 1,721
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parusia

Do you own a note 3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yep

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX

the graph just makes it bigger they show the graph on the first screenie I attached. that was normal usage on his phone. to me whats normal and extreme may differ from others.

Ok then.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
5th February 2014, 07:39 AM |#34  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Tips for Battery usage and longetivity
Question, It appears that my new Note 3 can do 17H (after 10% remaining) with 3h 11m screen time. Is this normal? Btw should I let the battery run out completely for the first few times I'm using this phone (I just bought it yesterday) or does the "memory effect" not happen anymore?

My phone is still stock, no updates/flashing (I hope to find a safe way with alerting KNOX soon)...are there any programs to elongate battery life?

Also do you guys notice, Mediaserver eating up some battery too? I play my songs and video off my SD card.
Last edited by edo101; 5th February 2014 at 07:44 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank