Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,227 Members 47,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [PROBLEM] Downgrade android

Tip us?

antos98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [PROBLEM] Downgrade android

Hello everyone!

So i just registered cuz im seeing alot of activity over here, cuz i could really use some help.
So recently i bought a tablet, it was a **** tablet that i just need for home, to watch movies on, it server its purpose.
The problem is that jellybean doesnt really fit to my standards, i used to have gingerbread (2.3.6) on my old phone, and im really used to it.
Besides, i find jellybean alot more laggier, but then again it might just be the device itself. I constantly keep getting errors and lags, i can cope with that but ALL my apps crash all the time, its just annoying. So i've been browsing the good ol' google on how to downgrade it for 4.2 to 2.3 and all i get is samsung ****, samsung this, samsung that, i dont wanna use samsung updates, might aswell brick my tablet eh? I dont think so.
So here i am, begging for your help PLEASE help me downgrade this cuz im really close to throwing this thing against the wall :/
I just want a clean downgrade to gingerbread nothing else, i dont care about rooting, maybe in the future, if i cant root it its ok, if i can even better.
Just please help me downgrade this thing >.>

The device is of Italian blood, its called BeeX S1, its really an unknown maker, so yeah.

Anyways, thanks in advance guys ;D

P.S. if you could put a reply on the thread, becouse i think i turned off PMs, and just for the sake of simplicity

wrick17
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Sorry man.. Looks like your tablet came preloaded with Android 4.2 and was actually released in the market with jellybean.. So unfortunately u won't find any gingerbread for this.. Even if some people may be able to port it, no one will becoz no 1 generally downgrades their device.. So hard luck for u.. In short u can't have gingerbread for your tablet unless u get extremely lucky..