Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,282 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GT-I9500 temp -humid stop working ....

Tip us?
 
furomsoai
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default [Q] GT-I9500 temp -humid stop working ....

hello everyone

my sg s4 work fine until for some unknown reason in stock rom
first:

light sensor and after that

temp and humid sensor stop working

does anyone else faced with some kind of problem ?

it all shows in service menu just "zero" and in app like androsensor is" waiting for event ...."

could it be a hardware problem because there is nothing happen before it take place like overheating or shock or ......

also shealth app comfort level doesn't work too ....
 
sharingan
Old
#2  
sharingan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 589
Posts: 2,060
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hidden Leaf village

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by furomsoai View Post
hello everyone

my sg s4 work fine until for some unknown reason in stock rom
first:

light sensor and after that

temp and humid sensor stop working

does anyone else faced with some kind of problem ?

it all shows in service menu just "zero" and in app like androsensor is" waiting for event ...."

could it be a hardware problem because there is nothing happen before it take place like overheating or shock or ......

also shealth app comfort level doesn't work too ....
boot in recovery and wipe cache partition and see if your problem gets solved


HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
furomsoai
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee View Post
boot in recovery and wipe cache partition and see if your problem gets solved
i do wipe cache and reset factory
still the same ......

i do a search and it seem that other have problem with all sensor include gyro and compass and .....
i think samsung make a huge mistake in putting a ic driver that wont work stable

or maybe the problem is about the new exynos 5410 chip that couldn't handle it properly

seem to be that guys change motherboard to finally fix that issu ......

here is some detail :
ambient light sensor : seem to be cm3321 or cm32181

and temp and humid : SHTC1

boot are fine product and its not reasonable to hardware sensor stop working one by one .......

still confused.........!!!!!
 
sharingan
Old
#4  
sharingan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 589
Posts: 2,060
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hidden Leaf village

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by furomsoai View Post
i do wipe cache and reset factory
still the same ......

i do a search and it seem that other have problem with all sensor include gyro and compass and .....
i think samsung make a huge mistake in putting a ic driver that wont work stable

or maybe the problem is about the new exynos 5410 chip that couldn't handle it properly

seem to be that guys change motherboard to finally fix that issu ......

here is some detail :
ambient light sensor : seem to be cm3321 or cm32181

and temp and humid : SHTC1

boot are fine product and its not reasonable to hardware sensor stop working one by one .......

still confused.........!!!!!
maybe you should take phone to customer care center i guess


HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes