Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Should I trade in my xperia z1 for HTC ONE ?

OP mtayabkk

4th February 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag uae
Thanks Meter: 43

238 posts
Donate to Me
More
htc one is better or xperi pl help
4th February 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #2  
Flag Lajeado
Thanks Meter: 12

70 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtayabkk

There is no better, just what is important to you. Each phone has it own individualities but I am a proud owner of a HTC One and the only thing I would trade it for is a Nexus 5 or a M8.

Sent from my HTC One
4th February 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #3  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 328

1,458 posts
More
Quote:

if you're really happy with your xperia probably not.
what @Jvov said
The Following User Says Thank You to cr1960 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #4  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 105

459 posts
More
Quote:

The advantages of the One are a muuuch superior design, better audio and a faar superior UI. I find tge Xperia UI very ugly. The One also gets faster updates. However, the camera of the One is below average while Xperia excels in that department. Also, PlayStation integration is an advantage of the Z1.
The UI nd overall design of the Z1 really put me off. Im a proud owner of the One, which is quite an impressive handset.
Btw y dont u check out the LG G2. Much better than the Z1 nd overall, my favourite alonside the One
The Following User Says Thank You to raghav kapur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag uae
Thanks Meter: 43

238 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur

The advantages of the One are a muuuch superior design, better audio and a faar superior UI. I find tge Xperia UI very ugly. The One also gets faster updates. However, the camera of the One is below average while Xperia excels in that department. Also, PlayStation integration is an advantage of the Z1.
The UI nd overall design of the Z1 really put me off. Im a proud owner of the One, which is quite an impressive handset.
Btw y dont u check out the LG G2. Much better than the Z1 nd overall, my favourite alonside the One

i install custom rom for better UI over all mobile is good but i like htc one shape actully am confused cos ppl say xperia Z1 hv better battery life but for me only get 2 to 3hr SOT on wifi .bbm what about HTC ONE BaTTERY if u use fb or bbm only no games ?
or i like lg g2 knock unlock nd knock on feature is working on my sony mobile after flash custom kernel
only the battery problem wd me tried many rom but no differ
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread