XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

IPad directed to App Store tooooooooo many times

Tip us?

daveparki
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default IPad directed to App Store tooooooooo many times

Not sure where to post this, however for the past 3 weeks every time I open XDA on my iPad it automatically directs me to apps on the apple App Store, not XDA apps but random games. This was ok once every session but it happens on every post I open or topic I view...".......... Is anyone else getting this issue and how do I stop it as it never used to do this ... Regards all

Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4272

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveparki View Post
Not sure where to post this, however for the past 3 weeks every time I open XDA on my iPad it automatically directs me to apps on the apple App Store, not XDA apps but random games. This was ok once every session but it happens on every post I open or topic I view...".......... Is anyone else getting this issue and how do I stop it as it never used to do this ... Regards all
http://iphone-developers.com/

Visit Here ^ ^

daveparki
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Thanks for the reply but does not help as I do not wish to jailbreak the iPad and this only happens on this forum so appears to be something to do with this forum/website.

Slide
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveparki View Post
I have the same problem. That's right annoying
LG G2 D802 EU JB 4.2.2

E.Cadro
Old
(Last edited by E.Cadro; 5th February 2014 at 02:36 PM.)
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4456
In the future please post this type of thing here Intrusive ads? Post here!.

Thread Closed
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe