[Q] Diving into the mobile app world

OP pankajjain

5th February 2014, 08:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Hi,

Am happy to have found this forum. After spending time reading through some of the threads, it made sense for me to be part of this platform.
I believe, am here for business.

Am very optimistic about the mobile app world and am eager to connect with guys who believe they have the ability to build amazing apps, with guys who believe they have great ideas but not the push to move ahead.

Lets get along and make it big for all of us.

Looking forward to some interesting interactions..

Regards,
Pankaj
5th February 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 41

185 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajjain

Hi,

Am happy to have found this forum. After spending time reading through some of the threads, it made sense for me to be part of this platform.
I believe, am here for business.

Am very optimistic about the mobile app world and am eager to connect with guys who believe they have the ability to build amazing apps, with guys who believe they have great ideas but not the push to move ahead.

Lets get along and make it big for all of us.

Looking forward to some interesting interactions..

Regards,
Pankaj

hello pankaj, welcome to xda.. what are your intentions.. will you pls specify! :Confused:
5th February 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Intentions are good
Quote:
Originally Posted by sralli

hello pankaj, welcome to xda.. what are your intentions.. will you pls specify! :Confused:

Hi Sralli,

Intentions are simple and good. I believe there is unlimited potential around us, just that most times it does not get channelized because of which great ideas get lost.
I think, if there is a good idea, I can help making it great and contribute in the execution, possibly in all ways. Likewise, if someone believes that he or she can develop anything, then, I would want to be in his friends list because, I can any day come up with a most idiotic coding idea for him to execute.

Hope, this helps..

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to pankajjain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread