[Q] Internal SD Card

Tip us?

t0rosnaxx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Internal SD Card

Hi all

does anyone have a problem copying files in stock rom? i am having trouble copying media files when using MTP/PTP after a few minutes it got stuck and wont copy. i need to unplug it and plug it again as my workaround. is there any other way of doing this? thanks

LinearEquation
Old
Thanks Meter 324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0rosnaxx View Post
Hi all

does anyone have a problem copying files in stock rom? i am having trouble copying media files when using MTP/PTP after a few minutes it got stuck and wont copy. i need to unplug it and plug it again as my workaround. is there any other way of doing this? thanks
I would start with restarting your computer and see if that helps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
[ROOT]
2013 KFHD7 KFSOWI with firmware 11.x.x.x KFSOWI (no camera/no HDMI output) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544736 Post 10 at the link has instructions to block Amazon OTA updates on KFHD 7 KFSOWI
Remove Ads from Lockscreen KFHD7 2013 KFSOWI http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48623841

t0rosnaxx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation View Post
I would start with restarting your computer and see if that helps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for the reply. the fact that nobody answers my query means i am the only one that is having the problem.. maybe it is factory defect..

pacman1891
Old
Thanks Meter 9
At least try using another computer, otherwise you will never be sure which end of the USB cable is at fault.