CTRLR holding a 7" tablet

Search This thread

gwaldo

Dec 30, 2013
Melb.
xpcoin.com
Hi guys,
Been wanting to do this for a long time :)
Here it is... what a bad boy!! :D
The tablet is a cheapish chinese mali400 2GBram with hdmi out (hyundai T7s) , I bough instead of the ouya, sooo glad I did to, definitely getting my monies worth!
I got the same apps/emulators setup on here as the MOJO.... obviously it doesn't play as nice, but does okay :)

Been playing N64, MK4 is smooth, GE 007 and Dest. Durby both playable but laggy (9-30ps).

It's kinda heavy holding it, close to 1kilo as a guess.
It's not to bad if upright and balanced, but when angeled the weight of the tablet is noticeable.
Overall, feels comfortable with the controller, like in front of the TV :)

It's sturdy but there's a tiny bit of play at the bottom, even with the screw on tight... it's really testing the CTRLR's build quality here! lol

This is da shiz! Very cool,
I did photos as I put it together.. it's just fine rope and a small L bracket with tape wraped around it.
I'll blog it one day soonish..

mad-catz-mojo-shield-front.jpg

mad-catz-mojo-shield-back.jpg

suku_patel_22

Jun 22, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a
Only with an OTG USB cable, right now (unless you have the unlocked, developer or Google edition, in which case you're fine). As soon as you get the KitKat update then you'll be able to sync directly.

I have the international unlocked version and running KitKat with Sense 5.5.

So I guess it will work. I want to connect phone to TV using MHL and pair it via bluetooth and have a mini console :)

Also where can I buy this from?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

gwaldo

Dec 30, 2013
Melb.
xpcoin.com
I have the international unlocked version and running KitKat with Sense 5.5.

So I guess it will work. I want to connect phone to TV using MHL and pair it via bluetooth and have a mini console :)

Also where can I buy this from?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Can you disable the screen while on MHL? I hear there's performance issues with even mirroring to mini/micro HDMI?
But yeah that will work.

The retail version controller will be BT2 and BT4 so will work on "any" android/PC device and includes the travel clip :)
Not sure when it will be out, I hope soon I want another one :fingers-crossed:
I guess on amazon and newegg etc
I don't think they will be cheap either, over $50 for sure.