5,814,720 Members 52,434 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AOSP 4.4

Tip us?

DisposableHero1985
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 5th February 2014 at 12:16 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Default AOSP 4.4

Since it looks like we are no longer going to be seeing support for some popular AOSP ROMs I thought I would share a couple you may not have heard of, but do support our phone: Moderator edit - links removed as some are works of banned members here
Enjoy

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DisposableHero1985 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Arjohns
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Any pics of bam? I tried Cyanfox a few weeks back. Thinking of trying Bam, just curious on how it looks and such.

jdee323
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjohns View Post
Any pics of bam? I tried Cyanfox a few weeks back. Thinking of trying Bam, just curious on how it looks and such.

Tried bam and it looks like I'll be running it for a while. Its the only aosp rom that has the multi window feature for our phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to jdee323 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jlmancuso
Old
Thanks Meter 4,999

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjohns View Post

It looks pretty much like cyanfox but has an appbar you can place on left or right side and also has a simi-working multi-window (can only open one window ATM). It also has weather in the toggle/notification bar along with halo and a couple of cool features. If you like Cyanfox you will like Bam (ART also works in BAM).

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

altimuh
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableHero1985 View Post
Since it looks like we are no longer going to be seeing support for some popular AOSP ROMs...
*Coming out from under a rock*..... what do you mean? What roms are no longer being supported for our device?
The Following User Says Thank You to altimuh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdee323
Old
Thanks Meter 142
I think it's carbon and liquid since it's been a long time that there hasn't been anything for us from them.
The Following User Says Thank You to jdee323 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,810
Folks, keep bam out of here, move along.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe