ZL c6506 on 4.3 Journalist LTE AMERICAS no MMS

OP sneakymise

4th February 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi, I downloaded the Android 4.3 LTE AMERICAS (Commercial and Journalist) revision.
I installed it on my ZL used on the Videotron network and everything works great except I cannot receive or send MMS messages. Text messages (SMS) are fine but I always get an error sending or receiving MMS' . I checked my APN settings and they are exactly the ones used by my network. I called videotron and they reverified everything with me and cannot resolve the issue.
Has anyone experienced this ? Is there a way to fix this or do I have to revert back to 4.2.2 ?
5th February 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 257

849 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakymise

Hi, I downloaded the Android 4.3 LTE AMERICAS (Commercial and Journalist) revision.
I installed it on my ZL used on the Videotron network and everything works great except I cannot receive or send MMS messages. Text messages (SMS) are fine but I always get an error sending or receiving MMS' . I checked my APN settings and they are exactly the ones used by my network. I called videotron and they reverified everything with me and cannot resolve the issue.
Has anyone experienced this ? Is there a way to fix this or do I have to revert back to 4.2.2 ?

try flash 4.3 of your region
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread