Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 45,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Call recording not working on my galaxy grand

Tip us?

saiorkrish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Call recording not working on my galaxy grand

call recording is not working on my galaxy grand stock rom so i tried to record calls on custom roms like Genext and Recurssion remix and cm11 but i was not working on any of the rom.....

Please suggest me any sugessions......

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 601

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiorkrish View Post
call recording is not working on my galaxy grand stock rom so i tried to record calls on custom roms like Genext and Recurssion remix and cm11 but i was not working on any of the rom.....

maybe it is a hardware fault buddy if it is not working on any rom
please take it to any customer care centre

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

iceyhotguy
Old
(Last edited by iceyhotguy; 1st February 2014 at 01:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee View Post
maybe it is a hardware fault buddy if it is not working on any rom
please take it to any customer care centre
I'm very curious, how exactly can call recording problem be related to hardware? unless ofcourse his speaker and mic were broken completely

Quote:

You just need the right app.
I tested this on 4.2.2 a few months ago, someone needed a call recorder. About 3-4 apps failed to record anything at all, but the last one, I think Automatic Call Recording was working. But i doubt it'll work on 4.4.2.
It's not about the ROM, it's about the app's problem. Since apps are made keeping general android devices in mind, its not a surprise that these most apps dont work on all phones, just specific ones..let alone support kitkat yet.

Try this - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...xycallrecorder
It's specifically made for Samsung API so should definitely work on 4.2.2 and maybe even 4.4.2

EDIT : Found the old post I was talking about regarding 4.2.2 stock. I had tested and confirmed this app working - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=10
The Following User Says Thank You to iceyhotguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 601

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy View Post
I'm very curious, how exactly can call recording problem be related to hardware? unless ofcourse his speaker and mic were broken completely

I tested this on 4.2.2 a few months ago, someone needed a call recorder. About 3-4 apps failed to record anything at all, but the last one, I think Automatic Call Recording was working. But i doubt it'll work on 4.4.2.
It's not about the ROM, it's about the app's problem. Since apps are made keeping general android devices in mind, its not a surprise that these most apps dont work on all phones, just specific ones..let alone support kitkat yet.

It's specifically made for Samsung API so should definitely work on 4.2.2 and maybe even 4.4.2

EDIT : Found the old post I was talking about regarding 4.2.2 stock. I had tested and confirmed this app working - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=10
i meant same that is the broken speaker or probably mic brother

saiorkrish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
speaker and mike are perfectly alright......i think it was app related issue...let me try the suggestions given by aditya

saiorkrish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee View Post
i meant same that is the broken speaker or probably mic brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy View Post

thank u buddy i will try Auto call recorder on stock 4.2.2 rom ......

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 601

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
thank u buddy i will try Auto call recorder on stock 4.2.2 rom ......
yeah buddy try it or do as i say

akiratoriyama
Old
Thanks Meter 769

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

On 4.2.2 ROMs (and maybe TW ROMs in general) there was a Xposed module allowing call recording

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
AOGP Kernel Coder

saiorkrish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiratoriyama View Post
On 4.2.2 ROMs (and maybe TW ROMs in general) there was a Xposed module allowing call recording

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
call recording option on xposed module will not work tried already...