Here is one (for rooted devices) with MacroDroid (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1694335), which can do a lot of other things of course:
1. You download and install from the market
- Macrodroid - to set the "Triggers" like time of day;
- SecureSettings - for actually setting Airplane Modes as requested by Macrodroid
When installing SecureSettings you go to "SYSTEM+" and enable the System+ Module.
2. start MacroDroid and create a new macro (the "plus" sign);
select a Trigger, normally the "Day/Time Trigger"; set your days and time of the day for setting Airplane Mode;
select "SecureActions"; - "System+ Actions"; - "Airplane Mode"- "On" -
save by hitting the SD-Card-Symbol twice; add more actions and /or constraints if you like;
name your macro: You are done!
3. Create a macro to end Airplane mode in the morning;
4. Enjoy a calm night.