Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 53,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] cwm doesnt recognize my sd card

Tip us?
 
zupreme92
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default [Q] cwm doesnt recognize my sd card

Hey there

I installed a version of miui on my P6. but i found out whatsapp and the play store dont work on it.
now i was planning on installing the new KK rom you can find on this forum.
But cwm doesnt see any updates on my sd card, it says nothing is on there. and if i go to rom manager and go to install rom from sd card it does say that he goes to my /sdcard directory but all i see on it is my internal storage.

anyone ever experienced this problem ? please help!

thanks!
 
ZuperStyler
Old
#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 238
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupreme92 View Post
Hey there

I installed a version of miui on my P6. but i found out whatsapp and the play store dont work on it.
now i was planning on installing the new KK rom you can find on this forum.
But cwm doesnt see any updates on my sd card, it says nothing is on there. and if i go to rom manager and go to install rom from sd card it does say that he goes to my /sdcard directory but all i see on it is my internal storage.

anyone ever experienced this problem ? please help!

thanks!
Take out your sdcard from the phone and insert it back in.
 
zupreme92
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuperStyler View Post
Take out your sdcard from the phone and insert it back in.
doesnt work or u mean during cwm?
 
ZuperStyler
Old
(Last edited by ZuperStyler; 5th February 2014 at 03:15 PM.)
#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 238
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupreme92 View Post
doesnt work or u mean during cwm?
Yes, while in recovery.
 
husen4u
Old
#5  
husen4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1347
Posts: 1,048
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kuwait

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupreme92 View Post
Hey there

I installed a version of miui on my P6. but i found out whatsapp and the play store dont work on it.
now i was planning on installing the new KK rom you can find on this forum.
But cwm doesnt see any updates on my sd card, it says nothing is on there. and if i go to rom manager and go to install rom from sd card it does say that he goes to my /sdcard directory but all i see on it is my internal storage.

anyone ever experienced this problem ? please help!

thanks!
For kitkat you need twrp for kk.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
Huawei Ascend P6.
►[ROM][OMNI KK][P6-U06][▲HYD52ROM▼][SUPERFAST ▌▌Stable][V3 26-03-14]◄



Dont Forget To PRESS THANKS Button

If you like my work, please consider to buy me a cup of coffee !
 
zupreme92
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by husen4u View Post
For kitkat you need twrp for kk.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
i know iam trying to install it using cwm.

now this came up if i reboot in recovery i can see the sd card but when iam trying to install this happens:

install /sdcard ..
finding update package..
opening update package...
verifying update package..
E: signature verification failed
installation aborted
cust copying files
copy cust files successed

after this happens i can not see the sd card anymore in the recovery mode..
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more