Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,462 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy S4 IMEI null

Tip us?

yunas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Samsung Galaxy S4 IMEI null

Hi
I was running Jelly bean 4.2.1 on my GT-I9505, then a popup came and there was a new update it was there about 85 mb. So i updated and then there was a block signal on my networksign, so i couldnīt call or send sms, then my imei nr, is showing "null" and my baseband is showing unknown.
I HAVE NO BACKUP FOR MY IMEI (EFS).

I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-01-05-25-26.png
Views:	2230
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	2560788  

Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 5th February 2014 at 05:17 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1876

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yunas View Post
Hi
I was running Jelly bean 4.2.1 on my GT-I9505, then a popup came and there was a new update it was there about 85 mb. So i updated and then there was a block signal on my networksign, so i couldnīt call or send sms, then my imei nr, is showing "null" and my baseband is showing unknown.
I HAVE NO BACKUP FOR MY IMEI (EFS).

I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME.
Hello there. Alof of people had this problem before and the only fix for this issue is to send your phone to a customer service for repair. Make sure before sending your phone its on stock rom and its not rooted . Goodluck

Sent from Hell 😵

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader