FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

HTC ONE X 32GB brick APX mode

130 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By blackangel82, Senior Member on 4th February 2014, 10:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th February 2014, 02:48 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

This is not for Tegra3(Endeavoru) it is for AT&T variant of ONE X(Evita)

How to recognize tegra3 from Evita
 
 
5th February 2014, 02:50 PM |#22  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangel82

How to recognize tegra3 from Evita

in hboot: tegra3 is endeavoru
5th February 2014, 03:04 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

in hboot: tegra3 is endeavoru

other way on logic board read from chip because my phone is in apx so is no chance go to hboot
5th February 2014, 03:08 PM |#24  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangel82

other way on logic board read from chip because my phone is in apx so is no chance go to hboot

sorry, i've made a mistake... don't now so, maybe check if there is a serial number on the logic, maybe evita and endeavoru have different serial number templates... only a guess... sorry again...
5th February 2014, 03:09 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

sorry, i've made a mistake... don't now so, maybe check if there is a serial number on the logic, maybe evita and endeavoru have different serial number templates... only a guess... sorry again...

which one is serial on logic board ?
5th February 2014, 03:13 PM |#26  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangel82

which one is serial on logic board ?

it should be something like that LLNNLLNNNNNN where L means letter and N means number... mine starts with HT23...
5th February 2014, 05:07 PM |#27  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 704
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangel82

which one is serial on logic board ?

The tegra 3(Endeavoru) is NVIDIA chip, Evita is not NVIDIA
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 05:15 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

The tegra 3(Endeavoru) is NVIDIA chip, Evita is not NVIDIA

so i have nvidia chip
it is any nvflash etc which i can use to reparation flash etc ? or i must replace the logic board
Last edited by blackangel82; 5th February 2014 at 05:25 PM.
5th February 2014, 06:03 PM |#29  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,919
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangel82

so i have nvidia chip
it is any nvflash etc which i can use to reparation flash etc ? or i must replace the logic board

NO ....nvflash isn't working for hox/hox+...there are no tools and real drivers for it...so no you need to replace the mainboard...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes