FORUMS

[Q] Note 2 help with casual

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By timster19, Junior Member on 5th February 2014, 07:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Casual will not work.

My phone got bootlooped with the OTA update and I have been trying to fix it. All I can get to is the custom rom download. The system reset will not work. I have tried multiple firmware flashes with ODIN. Can someone please help.

Thanks,
 
 
5th February 2014, 07:40 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timster19

Casual will not work.

My phone got bootlooped with the OTA update and I have been trying to fix it. All I can get to is the custom rom download. The system reset will not work. I have tried multiple firmware flashes with ODIN. Can someone please help.

Thanks,

if it is 4.3 ota casual won't work. 4.3 doesn't have a way currently to unlock the bootloader unless something changed in this past week.
5th February 2014, 08:35 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimdoocheol

if it is 4.3 ota casual won't work. 4.3 doesn't have a way currently to unlock the bootloader unless something changed in this past week.

Would flashing the 4.3 ROM on this site work?
5th February 2014, 08:36 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timster19

Would flashing the 4.3 ROM on this site work?

I don't know for sure, I had this same issue and just flashed back to 4.1.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes