Ask a question

No registration required

Help! Samsung galaxy ace 5830!

OP charlotlol19

5th February 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts

Hello, I have a samsung galaxy ace 5830, it is rooted, I have flashed a rom but it dont work; when booting, it shows samsung logo then after it goes white and nothing. I'm was thinking it was because my clockworkmod version was to old (5.X.X...) so i have decided to flash de version 6 of clockworkmod.... I did it but now when I boot into recovery it flash blue and black very fast then it goes blue and... Nothing else! I already had this problem and wath I did to repair it is downloaded the rom manager app in the google play store from clockworkmod team and flashed a older version of clockworkmod (4.X) and reupgraded it after directly from android... But now I cant access clockworkmod to flash another rom and I cant repair clockworkmod....!!! I always have the download mode but i dont know how it work... I need help and i'm shure that we can do nothing because it turn on! I'm lucky it's not bricked!!!!!

Ones who knows how to help me.... I please you to do it!!! I would realy apreciate it!!!

I hope my text is clear cause english is not my primary language and I am always learning!!
5th February 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 53

435 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotlol19

Hello, I have a samsung galaxy ace 5830, it is rooted, I have flashed a rom but it dont work; when booting, it shows samsung logo then after it goes white and nothing. I'm was thinking it was because my clockworkmod version was to old (5.X.X...) so i have decided to flash de version 6 of clockworkmod.... I did it but now when I boot into recovery it flash blue and black very fast then it goes blue and... Nothing else! I already had this problem and wath I did to repair it is downloaded the rom manager app in the google play store from clockworkmod team and flashed a older version of clockworkmod (4.X) and reupgraded it after directly from android... But now I cant access clockworkmod to flash another rom and I cant repair clockworkmod....!!! I always have the download mode but i dont know how it work... I need help and i'm shure that we can do nothing because it turn on! I'm lucky it's not bricked!!!!!

Ones who knows how to help me.... I please you to do it!!! I would realy apreciate it!!!

I hope my text is clear cause english is not my primary language and I am always learning!!

So you mean you are not able to flash and boot a ROM Successfully..??
5th February 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
I think ur device is hard bricked

Sent from my Celkon A107 using xda app-developers app
5th February 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Exclamation I dont hink so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 444niranjan

I think ur device is hard bricked

Sent from my Celkon A107 using xda app-developers app

bricked mean: wathever you did it wont turn on and stays black. But my phone turn on and i can access the download mode so...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread