FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Persistent menu button?

5th February 2014, 08:12 PM |#11  
jimbo77's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 2,162
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by husen4u

Kitkt beta is working so fine. Its quite stable for daily use. About xposed it has same problem with jellybean also. You use kitkat than comment. Don't mislead other users.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

I'm using both latest (2.4.1) Xposed Installer and (2.9.5) Gravity Box KK and I have no issues with themes, phone or whatever other issues

I must be damn lucky hehe
 
 
5th February 2014, 08:17 PM |#12  
husen4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 1,449
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo77

I'm using both latest (2.4.1) Xposed Installer and (2.9.5) Gravity Box KK and I have no issues with themes, phone or whatever other issues

I must be damn lucky hehe

Means u r using sunshine effect in lockscreen using vivid themes???

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
5th February 2014, 08:36 PM |#13  
jimbo77's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 2,162
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by husen4u

Means u r using sunshine effect in lockscreen using vivid themes???

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

I was using breeze but made the switch to vivid to see if it breaks and no, it didn't break. It is working fine here...

Check the screen shot, is that the theme you mean?


Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391632556597.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	2561212

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk
5th February 2014, 08:42 PM |#14  
husen4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 1,449
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo77

I was using breeze but made the switch to vivid to see if it breaks and no, it didn't break. It is working fine here...

Check the screen shot, is that the theme you mean?


Attachment 2561212

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Its breaking buddy,check my screenshots its real lockscreen. And if you download custom themes it will not change toggles and notification drawer

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391632902053.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	2561219  
5th February 2014, 08:50 PM |#15  
jimbo77's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 2,162
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by husen4u

Its breaking buddy,check my screenshots its real lockscreen. And if you download custom themes it will not change toggles and notification drawer

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

Ok I got it, then I'm not lucky at all! hahaha... Sorry I thought i was lucky but turns out I'm not...

Meh i don't really use themes so having Gravity Box over themes is a winner for me hehehe

Thanks for Clarifying...
5th February 2014, 10:16 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
I just installed the regular XPosed from thr official website, and everything works fine now! (It turned my toggles back to blue, though, but I don't really care.) Thanks for your help

Sent from my P6-U00 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes