Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] How to install jelly bean at SHW-M110S

OP india90

2nd February 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Hello,

I want to install rom jelly bean at my phone SHW-M110S . If possible, direct download link of rom with an explanation of the way please .

Information telephone :

Model Number : SHW-M110S

Firmaware version : 2.1-update1

Baseband version : M110s.DG24.0151.St

Kernel version : 2.6.29 root@sep-53 #2

Thank you in advance for each team .
2nd February 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #2  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,256
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by india90

Firmaware version : 2.1-update1

your firmware is really old, you need to update it to gingerbread 2.3.6 first, to do this you can simply use KIES and it should automatically update step by step till you reach Gingerbread 2.3.6 ( firmware version)

if you have not done anything like using Odin3 before suggest you do it , using KIES, download from Samsung and update the phone, after you have done it, tell us and will try to help you further

for now just read all this, to get better knowledge about your device

For Korean Galaxy S

Exclusively for M110S Galaxy S PIT STOP
i9000 or M110S scam exposed
How to Flash and UNBRICK Samsung Anycall Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )
How to Root Anycall SHW M110S
How to Flash Jelly Bean on Samsung Anycall Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )
Unbricking the Korean Galaxy S [SHW M110S]


The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

your firmware is really old, you need to update it to gingerbread 2.3.6 first, to do this you can simply use KIES and it should automatically update step by step till you reach Gingerbread 2.3.6 ( firmware version)

if you have not done anything like using Odin3 before suggest you do it , using KIES, download from Samsung and update the phone, after you have done it, tell us and will try to help you further

for now just read all this, to get better knowledge about your device

For Korean Galaxy S

Exclusively for M110S Galaxy S PIT STOP
i9000 or M110S scam exposed
How to Flash and UNBRICK Samsung Anycall Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )
How to Root Anycall SHW M110S
How to Flash Jelly Bean on Samsung Anycall Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )
Unbricking the Korean Galaxy S [SHW M110S]


Thank you xsenman on your response and help .
I've upgraded Mobile to 2.3.6 . using the program Odin .

And became the machine data as follows:

Model Number : SHW-M110S
Firmwar version : 2.3.6
Kernel version : 2.6.35.7
Build Number : GINGBREAD.WF07

What is the second phase of the installation of the Rom Jelly bean .
5th February 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #4  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,256
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by india90

What is the second phase of the installation of the Rom Jelly bean .

Just follow the link given earlier How to Flash Jelly Bean on Samsung Anycall Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )
But do understand the problems (bugs) you will have when using Jelly Bean and NO fixes available as abandoned project same goes for Kit kat ROM too.

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Possible direct link to download a copy of jelly bean please ? .
5th February 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #6  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,256
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by india90

Possible direct link to download a copy of jelly bean please ? .


http://achonapp.com/?path=/samsung/G...phoonoid/2.1.2

http://achonapp.com/?path=/samsung/G...20S/typhoonoid

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Installation has been successfully .
Is there a special file "Gapps" in this version 4.1.2 ?

Do I have to do with the instructions in this topic :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2633189

thnk you in advance
5th February 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #8  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,256
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by india90

Installation has been successfully .
Is there a special file "Gapps" in this version 4.1.2 ?

Do I have to do with the instructions in this topic :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2633189

thnk you in advance

The gapps download link was given in How to Flash Jelly Bean on Samsung Anycall Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )

This is for 4.4.2 Kit kat ROM


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes