Ask a question

No registration required

New Bugfree KitKat Rom?

OP Phantomymous

5th February 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey there is a New bugfree build of an KitKat Rom.

here;

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1768&nocache=1

anyone tested it? is it totally bugfree, i mean good for daily use like phone (call volume) SMS and all the other things? and whats about the battery? and works wifi? i mean in all other KitKat Roms are the wifi Start bug and thats ****ty and the reason why i dont flash KitKat ^^

and my last question... i have the stock JB 4.1.2 Rom , can i flash it or i need to do other things like New kernel?

sorry guys for my english im german. and my autocorrecture (keyboard) Try to change all words into an german word

Phantomymous
King ov Hell
5th February 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
OP is a technic guide. Flashing ROM is up to you if you want KitKat install and see what happens.Because you can always re-install stock firmware with Odin software. A lot of AOSP ROMs has Samsung's signature you don't have to root your phone (or install a custom kernel) BUT if you edit the zip the signature will be broken or if you just want to make sure do these;

Now for installing you don't have to install kernel. You should root and install temporary recovery with stock recovery. Then you can do whatever you wantbut CWM is temporary you should re-flash everytime if you don't want to install custom kernel otherwise with custom kernels you will have permanent recovery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread