5,604,050 Members 48,238 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 wont boot up

Tip us?

Karlo666
Old
(Last edited by Karlo666; 5th February 2014 at 10:55 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [Q] Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 wont boot up

Friends GS4 I9505 wont boot up if battery is under 20%. Also battery to my touch seems bit blown up.
If i try to put phone into Download/Odin or Stock Recovery mode it boots fine to it but not to OS.
Any explanation whats the cause?

DEVICES:
Oppo Find 5 16GB White KitKat 4.4.2 OmniROM nightly
Nexus 7 2nd gen. 32GB WiFi+4G LTE Full Stock
Alcatel 20.05 (used only when im doing dirty jobs)

INCOMING DEVICES:
NONE

spamtrash
Old
(Last edited by spamtrash; 5th February 2014 at 10:57 PM.) Reason: youtube relink removed
Thanks Meter 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlo666 View Post
Friends GS4 I9505 wont boot up if battery is under 20%. Also battery to my touch seems bit blown up.

Emm... may I suggest you to use the wonderful, amazing function? It's use is restricted for really advanced geeks, so as it is obvious that you're not familiar with it, and as presuably there is nobody adult around you right now, please feel free to use THIS TIP
HTC HD2 (still alive and kicking), I9000, I9300, I9505
The Following User Says Thank You to spamtrash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1480

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlo666 View Post

Try a to use another battery , it might your battery is defective or something. and check the Serial Number of that battery aswell. If the S/N starts with BD more likely is a defective battery..

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"