[Q] MSL Code

OP cjsassy

5th February 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I bought my Sprint Evo from a friend. and I am trying to transfer it to my Straight Talk account. Straight Talk now offers a Bring your own phone service. I verified my phone could be transferred, it could, and has been. My number, minutes, everything have been transferred to the EVO. Problem is everytime I try to activate the actual phone I am prompted for a 6 digit passcode, which I have discovered is also known as the MSL. I am not tech savy and have been online for two days looking for anyway to get this code. I have called Sprint. They will not give me the code. I have called several times hoping that a different person would possibly give it to me. Nope. And all the online videos, help, etc, say to download this app, that app, but the phone is not active so I can not download anything. Is anyone willing to help me figure this out, step by step? Like I said, I have no idea what all this tech stuff is or if my phone is rooted? I am tech stupid. Thank you to anyone who even took the time to read this long masterpiece.
5th February 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 7,918

8,274 posts
Donate to Me
More
Get MSL reader from the playstore

On a sidenote questions should be in the Q&A section
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread