XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM 11 Jan20 nightlies (both) broke bsplayer

Tip us?

mackeev
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default CM 11 Jan20 nightlies (both) broke bsplayer

Tried both Jan20 nightlies and found out that BSPlayer no longer works with m3u playlists (video streams, did not test it with audio streams). It opens just fine with the first stream on the list, but when I press the Next button it crashes.
No such problem with Jan18.
Does anyone experience this issue?

erlyneto
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackeev View Post
Tried both Jan20 nightlies and found out that BSPlayer no longer works with m3u playlists (video streams, did not test it with audio streams). It opens just fine with the first stream on the list, but when I press the Next button it crashes.
No such problem with Jan18.
Does anyone experience this issue?
I'm having lots of issues: forced closures when exiting or forwarding and backing the videos. The worst is that it is messing the files, destroying them.

kokercey
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by erlyneto View Post
I'm having lots of issues: forced closures when exiting or forwarding and backing the videos. The worst is that it is messing the files, destroying them.
I think it is BS. player. I have the same problems but with video. Checking on the web so do other people. I am using succulents 1/19 build and every thing else is good. BS. player is all messed up says i don't have a valid lic. Trying to get that corrected now.