Tracker Discounts Helps You Find Good Deals on Steam

If you’re a PC gamer, you’re undoubtedly well familiar with Steam. This … more

Sony Extends AOSP Project to the Xperia Z3

While most OEMs simply don’t care about the custom ROM community, others are doing an … more

How Open Source Can Help Your Project w/ Ethan Yonker – BABBQ2014

People have finally recovered from this years Big Android BBQ … more

Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more

Screenshot app? Been Testing Some But No Luck

OP fletch33

4th February 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 287

997 posts
anyone had any luck getting a screenshot app to work?

i use Button Savior (couldnt live without it) and thought i would assign one of the buttons to generate the snapshot but so far i just get blank screenshots. strang though that the icon button for Button Savior does get captured on screenshot just nothing else.
5th February 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 22

106 posts
Are you rooted? If so, gravity box should have that option

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
5th February 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

997 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben503

Are you rooted? If so, gravity box should have that option

i am root running null_22.1 and honesty i have never looked at gravity box before and not really sure what it does. it is included in the rom but i have never activated the module.
5th February 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 22

106 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch33

i am root running null_22.1 and honesty i have never looked at gravity box before and not really sure what it does. it is included in the rom but i have never activated the module.

You should give it a try. I use it for additional setting for the notification pull down and screenshot. I'm using it on my
Phone too and I love it.

5th February 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch33

Just like tasker, once you start using xposed (and gb) you'll wonder how you ever lived without it
5th February 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

997 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

Just like tasker, once you start using xposed (and gb) you'll wonder how you ever lived without it

i have been using Xposed for some time and love it especially Greenify and Wanam. i did setup screenshot with GB and that is really nice that it is right there for any screen with the power menu. i was tired of taking pictures of my watch

Tasker i have been watching since its launch on Play but with limited time between work, kids, electronic addiction i just never spent the time to get into it. your BT auto connect is going to push me into understanding it.

thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread