No registration required

[Q] Mokee SD Issue, Camera, Downloads

OP Crymskills

1st February 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello,
I recently installed Mokee over Cyanmod due to the bugs I couldn't seem to get fixed on my Bionic. At first it was running perfect, Wi-Fi works perfectly, I'm not losing downloaded apps anymore, it's fast, my phone doesn't freeze up anymore, it's actually rather wonderful. Last night though, it restarted itself twice, I am assuming, though I am not entirely sure, that it was an update. Unfortunately after that, now my camera doesn't work, I can't download images from online and now I'm getting a "No APN specified on device". The camera and downloaded images are because it says I don't have an SD card installed, though it shows in my "storage" and my file explorer. My job requires that I download pictures from the web and take pictures while on job sites. I know that these features were working before last night and I'm not sure why it changed, except that it could have been the update? I'm at a loss here, I don't want to go back to stock because I hate how slow it is, but I really need this to work out for me. Please, any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!! Any ideas?
3rd February 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

17 posts
Maybe restore a backup or try another camera app

XT875 Running CyanFox
6th February 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Did you install Mokee on top of an existing CyanogenMod instance, or did you use a fresh slot?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread