AOSP or Touchwiz variants

OP NinetyNineNights

6th February 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kelowna
Thanks Meter: 11

27 posts
More
I'm looking for a new ROM to try out other than cyanogenmod 11 and am wondering if some of you could recommend some good ones

Looking for: light ui, stable, fast, preferably 4.4 or 4.3 touchwiz and updates to the latest and greatest (doesn't need to be everyday)

If anyone can recommend some and tell me there expierences with them that would be awesome
6th February 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter: 11,788

3,344 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightyNineNights

I'm looking for a new ROM to try out other than cyanogenmod 11 and am wondering if some of you could recommend some good ones

Looking for: light ui, stable, fast, preferably 4.4 or 4.3 touchwiz and updates to the latest and greatest (doesn't need to be everyday)

If anyone can recommend some and tell me there expierences with them that would be awesome

We don't allow comparison threads as they often lead to arguments and fighting among the users.

The best place to find out about a specific ROM is in that ROM's thread. Read what other users are saying, bugs they are reporting and feedback to and from the developer(s). We encourage you to check out the different ROM threads and to find one or two that you like, flash them and run them. If you like one stick with it. If not, flash a different one.

Or if you are like the majority of us XDA users you'll flash one, run it for a week and then flash another, and another, and another, and another.

Thank you,
Rwilco12
The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread