Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 51,839 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 7 Camera Issue

Tip us?

FabOverload
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nexus 7 Camera Issue

Hi everyone! I'm Enzo, I just joined XDA so if I'm doing something wrong please don't hesitate to tell me.
I'm having an issue with the front camera of my Nexus 7 (2013) the captured pictures seem to be less sharper and more terrible in quality than the quality I see while I'm still in the process of taking photos. Is it just me or is that a normal thing? Please help me out. Thanks!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

FabOverload
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nobody helped omg

AndroidInsanity
Old
Thanks Meter 243

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabOverload View Post
Hi everyone! I'm Enzo, I just joined XDA so if I'm doing something wrong please don't hesitate to tell me.
I'm having an issue with the front camera of my Nexus 7 (2013) the captured pictures seem to be less sharper and more terrible in quality than the quality I see while I'm still in the process of taking photos. Is it just me or is that a normal thing? Please help me out. Thanks!
Try and make more sense when needing help buddy

IF you have issues with the quality, try adjusting the exposure and other things in the settings.

I know that the processed pictures so sometimes look Different though. Don't beat yourself up about it, it is supposed to be used only for video calls and not many people use it for any other reason.

That's maybe why your not getting answers

Top reliable phones I have had: HTC One. LG G2, Nexus 4, Note 2, Nokia 5800, Motorola RAZR V3X, Motorola RAZR i, Nexus 5 Had many more, but these devices were the best IMO.

Current Phone: HTC One M8

Press THANKS if i helped you, it's nice knowing when you have helped somebody out