Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC One Blank Out Problem

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By sonu760, Junior Member on 6th February 2014, 06:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

So i recently bought a new AT & T HTC One Unlocked Phone from Fry's in California. I used it for about 15 days and worked perfectly fine. Recently when i was on a skype call on the phone and was using whats app simultaneously, the phone blacked out and turned back again. The phone responded very slow that night after the call. I put it on charge that whole night and was working the next day morning.

While going to work i put the phone in my pocket and after a while when i removed the phone it does not turn on neither charge, except for when i connect it to the computer just gives me the sound that it detects the phone. Except for that nothing really works. I tried charging it, tried the power button+volume key nothing really works.

Now the problem is I bought the phone in California and now i'm in india and when i took it to the service center he says we do not repair At & T phones and ill have to send it back to the US and which evidently will take a lot of time. Does anyone has similar problems or any good working solution for this so that i can avoid a lot of time sending it and getting it back?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread