Step By step
After you collect those DLL & TOT files, here's step by step :
1. Disconnect any internet connection
2. Set the computer time before Juli 15th, 2012 ( I set March 1st, 2012)
3. Double click LG Flashtool. Username, password, and Registration key are on the link #1 post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2396048
4. Insert DLL file in DLL column. Browse to where you put the DLL file.
5. Insert TOT file in Software column. Browse to where you put the TOT file.
6. Click OK
7. Click the GEAR icon, set only port #1 that ticked. Other ports are UNTICKED. Click OK.
8. Press & hold volume UP , while connecting the USB cable to your computer (set to DOWNLOAD MODE). Until the phone shows "DOWNLOAD MODE" on the center of the screen.
9. Open System Properties. Device manager ->Set COM port for LG Handset using port 41.
10. Click Arrow Right in LG Flashtool, disconnect USB cable for 5 seconds. Reconnect USB cable.
11. The FLASH process in progress, wait for 600 seconds and shows green background say "PASS".(In my case at around 86% The phone already worked, the flashtool still did his thing and failed at 90 something percent.Doesnt metter because phone works)
12. Disconnect USB cable and close the LG Flashtool application.