HELP!!!! GREEN BLUE RED SCREEN!!! Huawei u8860

Search This thread

dv1234

Mar 19, 2012
I tried to port cm9 samsung galaxy s rom to u8860. Apperently it didnt turn out so well. I had a dload folder in my sdcard. and when i turn on the phone w/sd card it comes a green blue read screen(regular boot , recovery and download) and it beginst to upgrade from the dload i think. but it dosent make it all the way. it stops at ca. 30% every time. and bliking red led lapidly. DONT KONW HOW TO FIX IT!!!!

Pleas help

adidasfreak

May 22, 2012
Singapore
I tried to port cm9 samsung galaxy s rom to u8860. Apperently it didnt turn out so well. I had a dload folder in my sdcard. and when i turn on the phone w/sd card it comes a green blue read screen(regular boot , recovery and download) and it beginst to upgrade from the dload i think. but it dosent make it all the way. it stops at ca. 30% every time. and bliking red led lapidly. DONT KONW HOW TO FIX IT!!!!

Pleas help

Same problem here! Flashing back to B870 ROM is not possible! Always stops and starts blinking red LED forever!

tiringer

Sep 28, 2011
Belgrade

Pleas help
Have you resolved this? I have the same problem, only on U8950-1. Can anyone help us?

baj_roman

Nov 15, 2009
Could you solve your problem ? I am stucked in similar type of screen in Huawei G520-0000, and no help . :(

tunwinhlaing

Nov 9, 2013
need help

my huawei g520-0000 face the same error of red ,green and blue screen. i can't use no recovery ,no fastboot and flashing new firmware is stop in middle of progress.

mdbehfar

Jul 28, 2011
I Have this problem too with my g525. plzzzzzzzzz someone help me. anyone can resolve that??:rolleyes:

pragyavan

Jan 25, 2014
I also have same problem

My huawei c8815 showing three colours boxes red green blue. In download mode goes to 30 % and stops. In pink screen mode 2 drives loaded
1. Android adapter modem 2. DBadapter reserved interface

cojo43

Mar 26, 2017
g630 same problem..

edit:
managed to get into QDloader 9008 mode, you need to know where to connect wire and then I guess U need files to flash it with QFIL software.
In my case:
7crB8lt.jpg

Last edited: