XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

V6 Super Charger Script Problem

Tip us?

Cloud1989
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Default V6 Super Charger Script Problem

Hey guys I'm having problems with the v6 supercharger script, everything installed fine but now my battery doesn't seem to charge past 66%, I've left the phone on charge for over an hour and nothing has changed, is there a solution for this? Or anything so i can uninstall the script?

Thanks for your time

sarkar1990
Old
Thanks Meter 482

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud1989 View Post
Hey guys I'm having problems with the v6 supercharger script, everything installed fine but now my battery doesn't seem to charge past 66%, I've left the phone on charge for over an hour and nothing has changed, is there a solution for this? Or anything so i can uninstall the script?

Thanks for your time
That never happened to my device. Give a little more info regarding the rom you are using.

Also try clearing cache and dalvik cache and remove the battery stats from the device. Then restart.

<---------------------------You got to learn to hit this Thanks button more often
The Following User Says Thank You to sarkar1990 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cloud1989
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkar1990 View Post
That never happened to my device. Give a little more info regarding the rom you are using.

Also try clearing cache and dalvik cache and remove the battery stats from the device. Then restart.
Iv already sorted it now, apparently i flashed the milestone version and then i found the original and flashed that, and now it charges,
Thanks for offering some help mind