V6 Super Charger Script Problem

OP Cloud1989

5th February 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dudley
Thanks Meter: 27

126 posts
More
Hey guys I'm having problems with the v6 supercharger script, everything installed fine but now my battery doesn't seem to charge past 66%, I've left the phone on charge for over an hour and nothing has changed, is there a solution for this? Or anything so i can uninstall the script?

Thanks for your time
6th February 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 506

870 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud1989

Hey guys I'm having problems with the v6 supercharger script, everything installed fine but now my battery doesn't seem to charge past 66%, I've left the phone on charge for over an hour and nothing has changed, is there a solution for this? Or anything so i can uninstall the script?

Thanks for your time

That never happened to my device. Give a little more info regarding the rom you are using.

Also try clearing cache and dalvik cache and remove the battery stats from the device. Then restart.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarkar1990 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dudley
Thanks Meter: 27

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkar1990

That never happened to my device. Give a little more info regarding the rom you are using.

Also try clearing cache and dalvik cache and remove the battery stats from the device. Then restart.

Iv already sorted it now, apparently i flashed the milestone version and then i found the original and flashed that, and now it charges,
Thanks for offering some help mind
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread