[Q] gdx problem

OP KwstPap

2nd February 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag PATRA
Thanks Meter: 20

113 posts
More
Hi to all.i have gdx v31b stock kernel but i lose many batery...why?i have do batery calibration and wipe batery stats..nothing...i lose it very fast..so i flash gdx v30 but when my phone sleep and i wake up ti no lock screen...help me
4th February 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Amol
Thanks Meter: 205

584 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwstPap

Hi to all.i have gdx v31b stock kernel but i lose many batery...why?i have do batery calibration and wipe batery stats..nothing...i lose it very fast..so i flash gdx v30 but when my phone sleep and i wake up ti no lock screen...help me

Why you flash gdxv30 while you have v31 ,I'm confused
At this situations I usually try to monitor my 1-CPU frequency ,2-running apps to figure out what's wrong with it ,and what's draining my CPU , I try to stop unnecessary services & apps(also freeze useless apps like:themes provider.apk , Google services. apk......)
A black screen happens on custom ROMs regularly, but rarely. I solve this by pressing power button for triple times.(1,2,3 boom!!! wakes on)(touch works even when screen is turned black)
I would recommend you reinstallation of the ROM or Wiping dalvik(and NOT installing scripts , updates. zip from recovery ,cause gdx is already filled with them)

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2
6th February 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 34

96 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwstPap

okay gdxv31 with stock kernel(laggy).... sounds not good. if you want to enjoy fast and stable features with good battery backup.... USE custom kernel nAa-14 works great....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread