[Q] Looking to buy one

OP o0oXDAo0o

6th February 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

32 posts
More
ok heres the deal, im looking to buy a note 3. i have found a couple that im interested in, one of which has a model number SM-N900. the other one states that it is a clone but it has the samsung logo on the back..so my question is, will these work in the here in the us and can i flash custom roms and such? i know that with chinese knock-offs that they are usually not flashable. or if any one knows where i can find a decent, prefer new or gently used for a decent price please let me know. thanks
6th February 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 176

715 posts
Don't buy a clone... End of. You won't be able to flash like a flashaholic. Best to get the n9005 as the seems to be more roms for it. But from a reputable place add it's not worth finding out you got a dud later on. They've come down in price quiet a bit now anyway.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
6th February 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 320

1,117 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0oXDAo0o

ok heres the deal, im looking to buy a note 3. i have found a couple that im interested in, one of which has a model number SM-N900. the other one states that it is a clone but it has the samsung logo on the back..so my question is, will these work in the here in the us and can i flash custom roms and such? i know that with chinese knock-offs that they are usually not flashable. or if any one knows where i can find a decent, prefer new or gently used for a decent price please let me know. thanks

1. Read the thread on fakes/clones.

2. Stop posting questions here instead of Q/A.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread