Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,846 Members 51,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Searching for firmware

Tip us?

air001
Old
(Last edited by air001; 5th February 2014 at 08:59 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Question Searching for firmware

Hi,
I'm searching for the stock official firmware for my 6210 with stock recovery to be able to restore for service procedure.
If I flash some KiktKat rom, and I would like to restore the XXME2 (XEH) firmware - this is the latest firmware for my region Hungary - I just only can do, if I have this rom.
I have upgraded my device with KIES to this firmware from the stock HC3.2 firm, because only this firmware was released for Hungary.
Thanks in advance.

loolser
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by air001 View Post
Hi,
I'm searching for the stock official firmware for my 6210 with stock recovery to be able to restore for service procedure.
If I flash some KiktKat rom, and I would like to restore the XXME2 (XEH) firmware - this is the latest firmware for my region Hungary - I just only can do, if I have this rom.
I have upgraded my device with KIES to this firmware from the stock HC3.2 firm, because only this firmware was released for Hungary.
Thanks in advance.
www.sammobile.com there is firmware for all sam devices u can also download this or
www.samsung-updates.com gl
gt-plus p6211 deodexed 4.1.2 mf1 + THEDEVIOUS1's multiwindow mod
xperia t deodexed 4.3 tweaked moded

air001
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Thanks. I know both sites, but the ME2 (XEH) isn't available on none of them, unfortunatelly.
But if there is any way to get out the stock recovery from any firmware, it would be great.
Then I can make a nandroid backup from CWM, which I can restore if necessary then putting back the stock recovery.