Android | You have been hacked by Google
In this 5 minuts article we describe all the very weird things in Android, and we want to ask you - what do you
at first we saying that all of this is on built-in apps. Why to do that? ads custom, know what to upgrade for android, control in market, corperation with government entities like many times is past (Events in France on cooperation with cellular companys and government that they wiretapping your calls), read news, think about it - how google now know where you live, what you doing, where you visited.. and also you should take a look in this - https://history.google.com/history/
your all seraches and history.
One. (Shown all over the news) - "Next Android version will change the way the root work":
We asking, what happend to our "good times" Android experience? ("Open source", "Android will be different then iOS" Etc.)
Google want her privacy in system files, in control, in blocking permission root apps.
Keep reading, this was to notice what happend right now
Two. Suspicious processes running in the background all the time
Three. Very Strange Permissions:
Hint: Android asks for credit card information on first running. ok its useful, fast, and great reason to take this details.
"Connect & Disconnect from Wi-Fi"
- Dont cofuse we talk about other apps like "Factory Mode" etc. that running all the time in the background, why it need to turn on\off the Wi-Fi..? there is the main Wi-Fi settings, where YOU control the Wi-Fi, this is auto control. probably you not even see when Wi-Fi turned on it self. check in your built-in apps. its comfortable, came with the phone - you not need to install or update apps. and this came to many apps that nod need this. come on check it on few apps.
"Share your device's screen with another device"
- Wow that was cool if was a built-in TeamViewer app! (wtf?!)
"Modify battery statistics"
- in other words fake the battery status and deleting statistics, so the battery stats is not secure way to know what working and used the battery (!). (After long waiting for explain, they told me that is wrong spell. sure. the great perfect Google wrong in spell 4 official versions?! no, its modify.
"Downloading files without notification"
- (you dont even noticed that something download, maybe right now)
"Add or modify calender events and send emails without host's permission"
- In other words, the hosts is you. and emails send from you to another "mysterious" people. very smartly they put "Add or modify calender events" in start to hide this.
have permissions to - "Record audio" , "Take pictures and videos" (Allows application to take pictures and record video at any time).
- Service that connects to the Internet and if your phone stolen you can lock him, wipe the device.
But I dont noticed that he canto call, send & read sms, record audio, share screen, read browser data (cookies etc.) and history, set an alarm in "Clock" (?), Access to NFC and more.
This was should be great options to my stolen phone. and very hurt for my private info.
Four. System applications linked to each other. - if one is turned off - problems starting.
The Android system built like this, that system applications linked to each other - you can check with few programmers that know this.
This is a nightmare of every programmer
, when something get wrong, - to start searching problems and fix them. maybe rewriting the whole code. but google wants this.
Well, its like we'll have to install GTA V,ARMA 3, and COD:Ghosts to play Pacman.
You have turned off one - the other will continue to operate
Five. Permissions granted to applications that not supposed to do that
Gallery - can record audio, calling, etc.
Adjust color (with this you set sharpness and color tone, this of course very small option in Settnigs) - can view sms, terminate processes, access Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and etc.
And more like in "Three".
Thanks for helping, google.
very small part of "Help" premissions. check it.
Six. Almost every app has strange permissions that it should not have, check it yourself.
We expected that Google, the "can do anything" company, in couple versions of Android will greatly improve the system and make it run faster.
(damn, windows 7 has same requirement) Although that iPhone have barely one processor with two cores, running like a cannon against my SGS4.
True, it is Android, we have higher resolution and quality and have more things to handle - but we espect that this 4*4 cores (SGS4) "computer" do more.
Maybe just another hidden processes in the background causing it?
Factory Mode - for some reason gives all permissions that you can in cell-phone. Why this running on your
Eight. The Smart Google
In few words they do on you the trick. they can say that all permissions need for some reasons, but is great reason to connect you to the Internet 24\7 365 day in year. and the all hints points on something else.
Last. We care.
we care that "Hangouts" replacing our default message apps (why to put 2 applications of texting? its like to use the same cameras to take picture. one for us, one for google.)
some people dont care, and they are right. we become indifferent that all the world dig in our lifes. but it should not like this.
what you feel if steal your credit card, watch on you in bathroom, have your "deleted" snapchat images, take a look on your sister?
And what if in one day I waill want to use this?
mmm.. not really
What you say?
for the great people that read this - you must change it, do somethig. take the glove.