Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default yeah I was lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksnoopy View Post
Oh well dont tell me you were typing it wrong! :-/
Edit: Oh you were typing it wrong..
I most certainly was. I had no idea it required the upper case RUU. Thanks so much for that. Now if I could just get it to actually install the RUU I'd be getting somewhere hahaha

piftoffpenguin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, so since rebootRUU goes back to the bootloop is there any possible way to boot to it? Any other way to get into RUU mode???

darksnoopy
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by piftoffpenguin View Post
Ok, so since rebootRUU goes back to the bootloop is there any possible way to boot to it? Any other way to get into RUU mode???
this should put you into RUU mode with the silver htc logo. if not you should give your phone for a repair to your carrier
Just in case flash stock boot.img and recovery.img before

fastboot oem rebootRUU

piftoffpenguin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Well damn . . . . .

jondon156
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I don't think you are going to get RUU to work. When I read up on how its supposed to work, its supposed to go to back into bootloader after running RUU or something along those lines. Some people said theres went to a black screen. Anyways, I think its trying to use adb, which doesn't work, so that's why we are getting that error code. I had also tried to manually go back into bootloader but I think by doing that you break the programs connection.

chintu_2000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I checked the TMobile forums and a LOT of people have this issue whether rooted and unlocked or not. Its definitely a hardware bug.

Last night I let it boot loop until it died. Before charging I powered on again just to make sure it drained and it booted 3 more times and died. I then charged it with HTC certified charger and the damn thing is boot looping again. This is a sham by HTC!!