LG G2 4g issues

Tip us?

Syk919
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default LG G2 4g issues

Hello

I have an issue which is quite frustrating I was wondering if anybody had any ideas on how to fix it. So I bought the LG g2 d802 two weeks ago after getting completely tired of my nexus 5s unpredictable battery life. So far I have two or three major concerns
1. Gps issues. I think I may just have to factory reset I've tried all the gps applications etc and can't get it to even lock on
2. This is the issue which is most frustrating. When I purchased the phone and put my sim in I realised 4g wasn't working so I went into settings thinking it's probably switched off but no! It wasn't even marked as an option. So I rang my carrier up and obviously they had no idea. Anyway after searching on xda I used the following: 3845#*802# to go into hidden settings and I managed to switch the 4g on so I was happy. But now Everytime I restart the phone it goes back to H and I have to manually switch on 4g. How do I force 4g to stay switched on after a reboot?
3. The touchscreen is just not as fluid as my nexus 5 I'm putting it down to software more then hardware though..

I know it's more then one issue but I got a bit carried away.. I will appreciate any help or advice.

Thank you

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

bachera
Old
Thanks Meter 194
and your on stock or custom. If stock warrantee

Sent from my LG-D802

Syk919
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yea I'm on stock rom