Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Solved!] does anyone have 720p recording working on MIUI4 PLAY Aroma?

OP xdarkmario

18th January 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #1  
xdarkmario's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 313
 
1,134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
im having trouble with MIUI4 PLAY Aroma [2.4.20 v4.7.2\3.2.22 rom, 720p recording. the kernel im using is lupus ics beta v12 and i cant record in 720p, the camera FC.

ROM Thread
Last edited by xdarkmario; 22nd January 2014 at 02:51 AM. Reason: [Solved!]
19th January 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #2  
Bakisha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 497
 
902 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkmario

im having trouble with MIUI4 PLAY Aroma [2.4.20 v4.7.2\3.2.22 rom, 720p recording. the kernel im using is lupus ics beta v12 and i cant record in 720p, the camera FC.

ROM Thread


I think i found a solution

Download file from attachment, unrar, and put in /system/lib/hw (and set permission to 644)

Taken from Neo L official ICS firmware, tested on doomlord's ics and lupus v12 ics kernel
Attached Files
File Type: rar camera.semc.rar - [Click for QR Code] (37.7 KB, 2 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Bakisha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #3  
xdarkmario's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 313
 
1,134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha

I think i found a solution

Download file from attachment, unrar, and put in /system/lib/hw (and set permission to 644)

Taken from Neo L official ICS firmware, tested on doomlord's ics and lupus v12 ics kernel

Bingo! that did the trick! there was 2 camera.semc.so so i replaced them both and set the permissions according in es file manager.

Hey do you mind if i make a flashable zip and include you?
22nd January 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #4  
Bakisha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 497
 
902 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkmario

Bingo! that did the trick! there was 2 camera.semc.so so i replaced them both and set the permissions according in es file manager.

Hey do you mind if i make a flashable zip and include you?

I wouldn't like to be included in flashable zip, it' so crowdy inside :P :P :P

JK, sure, no problem, i was lazy to do it


Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Bakisha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #5  
xdarkmario's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 313
 
1,134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha

I wouldn't like to be included in flashable zip, it' so crowdy inside :P :P :P

JK, sure, no problem, i was lazy to do it


Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

lol, done. this should help a lot of people
6th February 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha

I think i found a solution

Download file from attachment, unrar, and put in /system/lib/hw (and set permission to 644)

Taken from Neo L official ICS firmware, tested on doomlord's ics and lupus v12 ics kernel

I did this and now my camera keeps crashing :/
what can i do ?
6th February 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #7  
Bakisha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 497
 
902 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by senadin001

I did this and now my camera keeps crashing :/
what can i do ?

Wich kernel do you use? Try with 480p recording only.
Did you restarted phone after placing files?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by senadin001

I did this and now my camera keeps crashing :/
what can i do ?

Wich kernel do you use? Try with 480p recording only.
Did you restarted phone after placing files?
6th February 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha

Wich kernel do you use? Try with 480p recording only.
Did you restarted phone after placing files?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------



Wich kernel do you use? Try with 480p recording only.
Did you restarted phone after placing files?

i fixed this, i moved to another 720p kernel and it's working now
Last edited by senadin001; 6th February 2014 at 07:27 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes