No registration required

[Q] Need help fixing Tmobile g2 error

OP T_money_third

6th February 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Trinidad
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
My g2 d801 was running a lg g flex rom, i removed all the bloatware like com.google books ect and it was smooth 4 up to 3 weeks . Untill i got tired of having 2 reboot my phone to update the video player every time i download 1 . So i decided to search up media refresh and came across the app devastated me called force media scan . Its an app with 1 button and it took up 2 4 minutes to scan . Then after that everything in my video played doubled so i tried going into storage to see how much was used up then the phone freezed and rebooted . Now everytime i turn on the phone it doesnt load a signal nor can i turn on wifi . I tried restoring all my backups across 3 roms i had in the past including the stock 1 wich just says error at the bottom of the screen nothing helped i even tried reseting on the unoficial cwm no good . Then i had the recovery image of twrp backed up on stock so i tried reseting that way still no good then all my backups were gone but today i tried returning to stock it was smooth it really is stock again but sadley whatever that app did didnt get erased . Somthing like this happened b4 on my first android but when i flashed that 1 back 2 stock it had an option 2 factory reset on the cpu like from factory. i was just wishing someone reads this and has a solution because i was planning on getting the gflex and ps4 but 1 of them will be replaced with a new g2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread